Psychotherapy will benefit you if you:
· Consistently choose unloving relationships
· Are frequently drawn to self-destructive behaviour and addictions
· Feel stuck and frustrated and can’t see a way through
· Don’t understand why situations keep turning out the same way
· Lack the confidence to follow your dreams
· Suspect a traumatic experience may be holding you back
· Feel depressed or lonely and need to move on from the past
· Have forgotten what it feels like to be excited or happy
· Feel paralyzed by anxiety
As we work together, you may begin to notice shifts in your behaviour, more ease in your way of being and a different understanding of who you are. Relationships will become easier, you will feel heard and understood, destructive habits will no longer be driving your life and you will be able to find more creative solutions to long-standing ‘problems’.
Psychotherapy is covered by most insurance companies.
Check with your provider to be sure that registered psychotherapy is included in their coverage. Revenue Canada has further information on coverage: https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/tax/individuals/topics/about-your-tax-return/tax-return/completing-a-tax-return/deductions-credits-expenses/lines-33099-33199-eligible-medical-expenses-you-claim-on-your-tax-return/authorized-medical-practitioners-purposes-medical-expense-tax-credit.html?emaillink
I offer a 30 min complimentary consultation. I look forward to meeting with you.
Please call 647-501-0747 or email: email@example.com